PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITION LISTED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
1. Legal Age. This Site is intended for use by you only if you are of legal age to purchase alcohol where you live and where you are accessing the site. If you are not of legal age, you may be in breach of applicable laws or regulations and you should leave the Site immediately.
2. Proprietary Information. We own or are authorized to use all material and content and the look and design of this Site. You are permitted to use this material and content only as set out in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorized by us, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
3. Intellectual Property. We own or are authorized to use all trade marks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing or contained on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property, and any use or reproduction of such intellectual property is prohibited unless authorized by us. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Copying. You may view this Site and you may print copies of or otherwise download material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach applicable intellectual property laws.
5. Usage Policy. This Site may contain interactive services, and we reserve the right to monitor any interactive portions of the Site and to remove any content which we believe constitutes a misuse of the interactive services and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of the interactive services or the Site where we believe that there has been such a misuse. You hereby agree that you will not post any illegal, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, profane, indecent, obscene, inflammatory, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate material, and that you will comply with all applicable rules regarding online conduct, acceptable content and the export of any data from any country. Any statements, advice and opinions posted on our bulletin boards or other interactive services are not necessarily ours. We neither endorse nor shall be held responsible for any such statements, advice or opinions.
6. Submitted Materials. Any information or material submitted by you will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials submitted by you to this Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. We shall have no liability for any loss or damage as a result of use or disclosure of such materials by us to the extent permitted by law.
8. Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by Internet websites to which you may link from this Site (“Linked Sites”). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
9. NO WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY. THE MATERIAL AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE AND DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU (AND NOT CITIZEN SPIRITS, LLC) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CITIZEN SPRITIS, LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES), HARM, OR INJURY THAT RELATE TO, ARISE OUT OF, OR RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY OF THE MATERIAL AND CONTENT OF THIS SITE, OR ARE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMACE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATIONAL TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE.
10. Indemnity. You will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Site, including information obtained from Linked Sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify us against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, or copyright or other intellectual property right infringement). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defenses.
11. Restriction, Suspension and Termination. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including any interactive services, if we believe that you have breached these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12. Revisions to Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are effective as of April 27, 2007. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions, or the content of this Site, at anytime and for any reason by updating this posting on this Site. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Denizen and the Denizen crest logo are trademarks of Citizen Spirits, LLC. Copyright 2007 Citizen Spirits, LLC. All rights reserved.